1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

WoW beta to start soon :D

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Firez, 17 Mar 2004.

1. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

As of late, Kat (the community manager for WoW) has been letting everyone know "not today" as each day comes..... well today she said "No news, is good news" ie. beta emails better be going out tonight.

There is no NDA, so if any of you jokers get in and I don't ;) I WANT INFO!!!!! lol. Hopefully, at least one CDLer will get in closed beta and let us know how it is.

2. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

that one better be me or Blizzard is about to have me crashing their party with an M4 and some frag grenades.

3. don't worry....i'll get in......just cause I'm special.

I think it will be soon if not tonight. They have server status on their new site and before yesturday night the korea showed down but now both are up. I think it will start within the next 2 weeks. Keep in mind that blizzard is a company that you can be sure that they will not be ontime with any of their estimations.....beta signups where late. beta was suppose to start at the end of feb....

Last edited: 18 Mar 2004
  4. DonkeySmiler

Beta has begun!!!!

Last edited: 18 Mar 2004
  5. see that...anyone get in?? no nda so SPEEK UP

6. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

7. damn slow emails get to me now. If anyone doenst want it im about to explode and if i recieve mine soemone can have it for next week. Ill be gone in Jamaca OWNAGE :)

8. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

what you gonna do in Jamaca ;) oh yeah if I don't get it could I kindly have your pass Duff

9. im gonna get drunk alot :)

yea if i get in by friday night

10. Humongous thread <a href="http://www.graffe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15526">here</a>, detailing a lot about what the game was like in the alpha stage. I've only skimmed through a little of it, but it sounds like WoW might actually be the first MMORPG worth playing long enough to subscribe.

11. I'll split it with ya orange.......

12. Hmm, no email... i never get into closed betas!

13. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

nah I'm cool taking a brake from gaming for awhile

14. Ingwë

hmm I seem to have found a possible way to play WoW...

15. DonkeySmiler

?

16. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

^^ What he said

17. The Warforge guys probably, freak of nature coders who hacked the WC3 Beta to let people play. That or he's got a friend nearby that got in. :D

18. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

freaks of nature I think not maybe brilliant people with misplaced ADD I think maybe anyone could do it with the right tools (damn script kiddies)

19. Ingwë

I've been doing some "research" If I get this to work and not blow up my computer. I'll tell you guys what to do.

20. sounds kinda testy on the law obiding side....I wanna play not get banned forever and prosecuted because I h4x0r3d the beta ;)