1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

WoW charecter poll

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Chops, 2 Feb 2004.

1. I know most of y'all dont really care to think about your game charecter for WoW until you play it, but here is pretty intersting poll if you want to know what some other people are planning.

http://magix.ath.cx/wow/

You might notice that the horde is lacking votes. I am still planning for the alliance tho :-/

2. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Well since in Warcraft III I play night elf I would like to play as a NE character. Though if you could play as any race my first choice though would be naga cuz they are sweet :cool: Or pandas (when I grow up I want to be a Pandarian Brewmaster).Too bad...

3. Horde!!!! Horde!!!!

I mean c'mon guys...how cool would it be to see the dragowolves all decked out as orc riding...well wolves ;)

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

We may put it up for vote when the time comes and we get more info on the game. ;)

5. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

Dragonwolves sounds more like an Orc-ish type clan anyway! :D

6. Looking at those numbers, It looks like both sides are gonna be hurting for healers...

True, but Draconus Lupus sounds Alliance all the way :D

Plus .. the Alliance Chix are Hawt!

7. either way.....I'll be a night elf druid if we go with alliance and an orc hunter if we go horde.

8. Ingwë

Yes it is the most important part of an MMORPG

9. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

I am up for whatever the majority decides. I like certain things about both sides.

I can't wait to play along side of everyone in such an awsome setting! ;)

10. /agree

11. Actually.. it plays a big role hehe.

These games now-a-days are about eye-candy.

If they are visually pleasing, you are more apt to stick with them for the long-term, and frankly, the horde races just are not that visually appealing to me.

12. Ingwë

I agree, the undead are just zombies, They would look so much cooler if they were more like death knights or crypt lords. Plus you can't beat the glowing eyes of the night elf. :D

13. I want to eventually end up making a Male Dwarven Hunter, a Male Tauren Shaman, and a Female Human Paladin.

14. Ingwë

Depending on how many CDLers get into this game I would consider being a Paladin. In Diablo he is the "masta of auras" and auras are very helpful when having large groups.

Thogh my main concern is what class will look the coolest. I remember back in my Diablo 2 days, I spent 80% of the game trading so my character had better looking/stronger/rarer equipment than my friends and then we would dule eachother...ah good times.

15. It's all about the Guns for me, and there's a gun user on both sides so it doesn't matter to me. :D

16. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

You want T&A, go play Everquest!

17. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

:p

18. Who uses guns for the horde?

BTW, gun user right here also.

I wonder which class uses guns the best.