1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Wow. STILL going i see..

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Timothas Majere, 7 Mar 2005.

1. Timo a few fun things to try in BF42:

(make sure friendly fire is off)
    On Operation Market Garden coming from the Allies base -
    just to the left of the steel bridge and down on the bank have at least 3 or 4 engineers lay det packs on the bank just before the short "rise" in the shoreline. Have one person bring a jeep and another bring a half-track for resupply. Lay down at least 4 det packs if not more per engineer. Then have everyone pile on the jeep (sitting, laying - doesn't matter) and have the driver floor it. Just as the jeep reaches the pile of det packs have every engineer simultaneously set them off and see if the jeep can reach the other side. :D

Also - try and wing walk on the B17 on the same map. I actually did this as well as saw some guy on the same server I was on fly the thing UPSIDE DOWN from one side to the other.

2. heh . i was flying a plane so close to the ground i wound up decapitating like 6 guys in a row.. so i started becomming a freak diver.

The det pack tactic i found out myself actually in the single missions.. think it was battle of the Bulge, where a small river made it impossible to swim across apparantly.. but i did a Duke of Hazzard det pack jump and cleared it.. well i bailed out just ebfore and lucky for me i landed on ground, jeep wasn't so fortunate..

there's some real weird stuff there , and i'm having a blast discovering these tricks. Thanks for the ideas though.. i outta try that with some of the guys later on.. we're all relatively new to the game and i'm sold on it more than they are... so these lil things can possibly sway them.

I SAW those wingwalkers and i did try.. as long as i keep pushing forward every few seconds i stay on.. but upside down? hehe musta been smoking the good stuff for him to wanna try that.. tho i can see how it'd work.

3. /me begins lurking the forums...

4. Glad to see you posting Timo, Hope that you have a great holiday season.

5. woohoo .... *waves* to all the old IX'rs

MY

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :jawdrop:

dang alot of old school IX players coming out of the wood work