1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Wtf!?

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 4 Feb 2003.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

As if it wasn’t bad enough that my wife is cheating on me and telling people I hit her now she… tried to take a lien out on my car… and do it in such a way that it looks like I was trying to do it?

WTF is wrong with her? This is crazy! I seriously think this girl has lost her mind.

She has her own vehicle now. So why would she want to mess with mine… unless she was leasing her vehicle. Hmm…

I need some love.

:(

[​IMG]

PS This goes to court with me. I think she is also pregnant with someone elses kid. HAH HAH dishonorable discharge... if I can prove it.

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :eek:

3. Om

Om DragonWolf

Don't let hate and anger cloud the issues. You take the facts with you to court and hopefully a good lawyer and you fight for your little girl.

You'll get through this. <3

4. wise words HTS. I agree, what matters now is your little girl MTX. Keep a cool head, and it will serve you well.

Best of luck!

5. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I go to court tommorrow morning. My lawyer seems to know her stuff and aparently Cathies lawyer isn't all that. I'm not raging mad or anything I just think it's nuts of her to pull a stunt like this. Why she can't be straight with this stuff is beyond me.

6. Hey Bro

Remember that one day after this all blows up you and her will have to come to understanding. Your lilttle girl will always need aher mother and her Father. Just make sure to keep the agruements and her from pushing your buttons infront of your little girl even if you have to eat a little dirt and hold your tongue sometimes bro.

Shads

7. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I'm not worried about her pushing my buttons. I just think it is fucked up of her to go cheat on me and ruin our family. All she thought about is herself and now my daughter has to pay for that for the rest of her life. I thought about trying to save our marriage but..

If you take a piece of paper and crumble it up... no matter how hard you try you'll never be able to return it to the way it was. Such is our marriage.

8. Perhaps pushing her buttons in court will make her look less innocent, just make sure to keep it suttle.

9. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

No no no... the truth is far more fun. :D

10. My wife's parents went through a rather nasty divorce.
    She (and her brothers) ended up in the custody of her mother and her step-dad. Her father was a fireman at the time (he's retired now) and was (of course) single. Therefore; her mother won custody, and her father stayed away. As the years went on, her mother bad mouthed her father considerably and now that my wife is an adult, she knows what happened with her parents and knows that the majority of her problems lie with her mother.
    She also knows that her father staying away was his doing. She lived, but her childhood could have been a LOT better.

You seem bent on keeping in contact with your daughter. Good for you. Don't stop. Don't lose your cool when dealing with your (soon to be former) wife. Be cool...as cold as ice.

It's not your life you're fighting for. It's your daughters.

>>>Sterl

11. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Stay in contact? HAH!

I'm getting custody. My daughter shall not be punished in the way of having to live with my wife. I am economically stable and very much the better choice. My wife is still in a shelter.

Why?

Her unit is deploying midway through this month. If she leaves the shelter and gets her own place they will take her with them. If she stays in the shelter she will be articled out of the army. Either way I win. Not only that but my wife has a history of mental illness and her mothert is the same so it is genetic.

I am my daughters mother. To her I am the world and I will not give up or surrender.

Everyone keeps telling me to keep my cool. To not flipout and do something stupid. What no one understands is I am a lot smarter than that. I am in control of my emotions and I will not throw away future with my daughter for any woman. Don't worry about me flipping out. I'm not your standard, over emotional, male. I don't have issues with physical aggression and I've never tried to be the alpha male. I have my mothers brain... I quite literally think like a woman. I take nothing at face value and I analyze people.

A man with a womans brain... fear me!

;)

12. Let us hope you do not start menstruation :D

13. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

No but I think I started my peroid. I've been having these cramps and... alright that joke went to far.

:vomit:

14. Om

Om DragonWolf

MTX, be careful with the mental illness stuff when trying to get a divorce. In some states you cannot divorce someone who is declared insane because their state of mind leaves them unfit to sign the divorce papers. (and the state wants you to have to be responsible for the well being of the insane spouse.)

15. Om

Om DragonWolf

btw, I know this because I had an insane stepmother once. My father divorced her right before she was declared.

16. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

I don't want to be stuck with a crazy... woman. :(