1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Yet another BF2 Preview

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Asp, 11 May 2005.

1. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    The reviewer seems to be confirming the ability to destroy bridges, which I'm glad they've included; makes for some interesting tactical choices. The bit about the environmental warning system. Be an interesting scenario if you could see birds flying out of the woods indavertently warning you the enemy is about to emerge into the open.

Bit of a rehash but a few intereting bits.

Preview

2. Hoooowwwoooooo!!!

I am very eager to see and play this game. I have such high hopes for this and what we could do with it!

3. This is getting boring....

My suggestion to the admins is that we add a Battlefield 2 General Discussion area to the forums to replace the PS one and put all the BF2 stuff in there. This will be so as to not clutter the Upcoming Games Discussion section with endless previews of a game, which obviously they plan to release to us as painfully as possible.

Last edited: 11 May 2005
  4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Already working the issue. ;)

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Hey Hynch as the name states this forum is meant for "Upcoming Games" which BF2 is classified as :p

Either way there will be bf2 forums soon.