1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Yo!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mattallica77, 10 Feb 2002.

1. Hey guys i just want to say Hi to all those i have not seen in a long time, and Hi to those i have not seen at all. Also um... if it is not to much trouble, could i ask someone to make me a r33t sig for the forum? Thanx.

Metallica77
    Now it's your turn to ride the lightning!

2. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi: Sup Met :D

3. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

So I take it you want thunderbolts and stuff like that huh? Well I'm not much for lightning bolts so someone else needs to do it.

Nice to meet you. :D

4. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

What happened to your old one Met?

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    This one?

[​IMG]

6. omg i have not seen that sig in a long time! I will use that one unless someone wants to make me a new one, with a Spinfuser on it. And lightning. hehe but thanx hamma i will use it. i judt dont know how :p

7. Hey I remember that SIG, hmmmmm I wonder who made that one for you Metallica :)

[​IMG]

8. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Someone who doesn't like backgrounds. ;)

9. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Warsprite?

10. Wrong Great Dane :( - Guess again :)

11. OMG DRAGON!!!! i did not know u were still with CDL bro. Great to see U! hehe yes i know u made it for me bro... but i think i need a change dont u? I mean look how many times your sig changes! hehe Thanx bro.

12. ..DOH
    Fling :D

13. Metallica :) Good to see you again. Unfortnately I am no longer with the -CDL-. I still visit though. It good to see players from the old T1 days. Tell PAN I said hello as well. If you are looking for me in the game...Look for the following:

[TNP]Dragon+ / T2
    Dragon+{KSA} / T1

Take care and now I have to try and dig up all my signatures :)

14. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Dragons not with CDL because Gayzer humped him out. :(

15. :rolleyes: - Nah.... No one can handle the TOTAL PACKAGE :)
    [​IMG]

See now you did it, you made me go a post a shirtless photo :(