1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Your very own cow...

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Malone, 28 Oct 2003.

1. Malone

Malone Official Cow

Playing tonight with his team (Apocalypse) on the TWL 14 Man Ladder for the #1 rung. :D Against the mighty Select Few (Rapture/Ascendancy) for all teh marbles. I am hoping for a gg, and a Win so I can be the first CDL descendant to compete at #1.

It will be T2TV'ed tonight, just hope in irc, channel #t2tv or #ibn for the info, if you'd like. Just thought I'd share with you guys and let you in on the excitement! BAI!

2. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    good luck tonight malone

3. Om

Om DragonWolf

Good luck tonight, Malone. Hamma competed for #1, right?

4. Malone

Malone Official Cow

I thought maybe he did, I dunno! WHEN HE WAS WIF RENEGADE POOPERS ;[

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Yes, I was in a #1 match, we took 1 out of 3 went to OT. We didnt win.

=V= btw :p

6. sup mal, gd cow. Don't you graze all day?

7. Malone

Malone Official Cow

Ohwell guys not this time. It was interesting to say the least.

First map, Magmatic. Our leader suddenly pings 400 and cant play, our hof's internet goes down, we still havent seen him. Then when sf sent a big ho rush during standoff at 0-0, our HD timed out. We lost base and standoff, then it was over.

Second map, Curtilage. We came back to tie the map at 5-5, still with no hof, we had the winning cap, and hit a tree midfield. Kept on battling til they got a cap that took them like 5 minutes from grab because we kept killing capper at stand and almost returned. Had we not hit a tree, and won that map, TB would have been ours because we practiced it hardcore, scrimmed 311 and Icon on it winning both time.

With ping and internet issues along with the Banshee curse, we lost in a close 2 and look foward to challenging again and maybe playing with a real roster ;P

8. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    The map names suck now.

Let me guess #1 is some stacked team?

edit: yep it is, T2 is gay as ever :rofl:
    edit: even worse are the rant boards now.. wtf is that?

Last edited: 29 Oct 2003
  9. Om

Om DragonWolf

Good try for #1 Malone. Would be nice to see you guys pull it off.

Rant boards are only as horrible as the people who post on them. <3

10. Great try Malone, To never stop reaching for the best that you can be is what makes a warrior stand alone among others.

11. malone got malowNED :eek:

12. Malone

Malone Official Cow

I'll kill you RT scum :D